Best Practices for Onboarding and Training New Hires
Learn the best practices to having a successful new hire onboarding and training program.
Onboard and Train More Efficiently Today!
About the Webinar
So you’ve hired some great new employees - congratulations! Unfortunately, your work isn’t over yet. With 20% of new hires leaving within the first 45 days, creating a great onboarding program along with proper training is crucial if you want your new employees to be engaged and stay long term. As someone working in recruiting or HR, you have control of the first part of the onboarding and training process and have a large part to play in the successful onboarding of the entire company’s new hires.
- Best practices for distributing onboarding forms and documents
- Trainings and programs to run
- Tips and tricks to get new employees assimilated
- How to get hiring managers involved
- Ways to create a flawless, repeatable onboarding experience
- Leveraging communication to drive engagement