Avoid Toxic Hires with the Perfect Interview Process
Learn what toxic hires are and how to avoid hiring them in this on-demand webinar.
Learn the Perfect Process
About the Webinar
You can't judge candidates on their resumes alone. Potentially toxic hires can fall through the cracks, affecting everything from employee engagement to performance and retention. Research shows that toxic hires can cost your business as much as $12,000 a year.
In this joint webinar, the experts at Newton and Wonderlic discuss how to use a well-designed interview process to avoid bad hires and hire the right people.
Key topics covered in this webinar include:
- How to narrow the pool using minimum qualifications questions
- How to use pre-hire assessments to determine candidate fit
- How to use structured interviews to screen for specific personality traits and skills
- How to get a well-rounded, accurate view of the candidate
- How to use standardized interview feedback to make informed hiring decisions